Why would anyone need a wellness coach? Is that a California thing?
It’s a messy beautiful life
LOL. These are very common questions I get when I say I’m a coach.
- Are you thriving, or surviving?
- Are you in a job that you love, or a job that you fell into?
- Have you ever just kind of felt stuck?
- Do you have any habits that, if you just knew you could fix this one thing, life would be so much different?
Any of that ringing a bell?
And that, dear friend, is why people need a coach. I had one and she changed my life.
Here is what I know:
- You have all the answers you need.
- Your view is from the inside out.
- Sometimes you just need a little kick.
A coach can help you take a step back, identify some limiting beliefs, scope shift, and then help you make (and follow through!) on your commitment to change.
And that’s what I do. With clients, I hold space, I ask questions, and you make the change happen.